01202 612218 (24 hrs)
A Harmony funeral provides all of the essentials and gives you
the freedom to create a personal, meaningful service.
What does a Harmony funeral cost?
From £1,995 for our services, plus disbursements*
This cost for our services is the same whether burial or cremation is wished.
(*please see an explanation of disbursements further down the page)
What does this include?
- Visiting you to discuss your needs and wishes for the funeral service
- Making the necessary arrangements on your behalf, as instructed by you
- Helping you to complete any legally required documentation
- Bringing the person who has died into our care (at any time, day or night)
- Looking after the person who has died until the conclusion of their funeral service
- A simple coffin suitable for cremation or burial
- Bringing the coffin to the crematorium or place of burial for the funeral service
- If cremation, the collection of the ashes and returning them to you
- The planting of a memorial tree
Please note: all journeys are included within 40 miles. We may make a fuel charge for journeys in excess of 40 miles.
What are disbursements?
Disbursements are fees payable for services not provided by us. There are three main disbursements for a funeral. They are;
- Doctors Fees (if a cremation is taking place) £164.00
- Crematorium £518.00 - £784.00
- Celebrant £150.00 - £215.00
Burial fees vary considerably, but are usually in the region of £800 - £1000 for the purchase of a grave and for the interment to take place.
You can call or email us at any time for helpful information about the disbursement costs involved in the funeral service that you are arranging.
What if I need different or additional services?
If you don't require some of the services detailed above, or there are additional services that you would like us to provide, just let us know.
We can arrange many different types of coffin, funeral vehicles, floral tributes, order of service, music, catering and other services in accordance with your personal wishes.